With Performance Groups it is possible to set goals for a group of campaigns. As a result Adspert tries to reach the set goal as an average of the grouped campaigns. Therefore it is possible for single campaigns, depending on their individual performance, to deviate upward or downward from the group goal.
Articles in this section
- Goals for Performance Groups
- Is Adspert able to optimize my account together with eCPCs?
- When does Adspert reactivate previously paused keywords?
- When does Adspert add “negative keywords” to the account?
- When and why does Adspert pause my Keywords?
- How does Adspert bid on Google Shopping?
- Why is my data in AdWords different from Adspert?
- How does it affect my account goal if I add or remove a campaign?
- I am not happy with the performance. What can I do?
- Performance guide: Impressions and clicks are significantly down