For Google Display campaigns Adspert bids on placements instead of keywords. This means Adspert investigates clicks, impressions and conversions per placement. Based on this data an appropriate placement bid is set.
Articles in this section
- Which max. CPC does Adspert set when adding new keywords?
- Where can I see my Interactions?
- Does Adspert support App Install Campaigns?
- Does Adspert support Attribution Models?
- Why do conversion numbers have decimals?
- How does Adspert work for Display campaigns?
- How does Adspert work for Display Select campaigns?
- How does Adspert identify the right Keyword bids for the Longtail
- How Adspert optimized Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)?
- First Position Biding: Why are my Keywords only on on position 1,x?