Seldom if ever. Only if the performance gets an significant boost without reducing the volume too much. In that case Adspert only adds exact match and not broad or phrase match keywords as negative keywords.
Articles in this section
- Goals for Performance Groups
- Is Adspert able to optimize my account together with eCPCs?
- When does Adspert reactivate previously paused keywords?
- When does Adspert add “negative keywords” to the account?
- When and why does Adspert pause my Keywords?
- How does Adspert bid on Google Shopping?
- Why is my data in AdWords different from Adspert?
- How does it affect my account goal if I add or remove a campaign?
- I am not happy with the performance. What can I do?
- Performance guide: Impressions and clicks are significantly down