Adspert sets the Bid on Ad group level to a weighted average of the Keyword-Bids. Thereby newly created Keywords get started with a rational default bid. Usually the Ad group bid does not get used because there are already Keywords bids available.
Articles in this section
- Which max. CPC does Adspert set when adding new keywords?
- Where can I see my Interactions?
- Does Adspert support App Install Campaigns?
- Does Adspert support Attribution Models?
- Why do conversion numbers have decimals?
- How does Adspert work for Display campaigns?
- How does Adspert work for Display Select campaigns?
- How does Adspert identify the right Keyword bids for the Longtail
- How Adspert optimized Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)?
- First Position Biding: Why are my Keywords only on on position 1,x?