You can pay comfortably by credit card for your Adspert optimization. Here we go.
When is the debiting made?
Adspert debits the billing amount from you credit card according to the payment goal which is specified in your invoice. Usually this will be on the 15th of the following month.
Where can I deposit my credit card information?
If you have the status Customer Admin, you can deposit your credit card information in your Adspert account.
1. Log in to Adspert.
2. Click on the gear wheel at the top on the right and select “Adspert account settings”.
3. Select “Payment Details” on the left-hand side.
4. Click on "Change payment method" on the right-hand side.
5. Deposit your credit card information.
Which credit card types are accepted?
Adspert accepts Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, American Express.
Will I be informed if something is wrong with my credit card?
Adspert automatically sends an email to you if your credit card cannot be debited for the following reasons:
1. The specified CVV is incorrect.
2. The credit card limit is exceeded.
3. The credit card is expired.
Learn more: My credit card was not accepted. What can be the reason?