Adding/excluding keywords and placements
During the optimization Adspert also takes care of the following aspects:
- Adding keywords (via exact match, half manually/automatically); There are no keyword additions for the following campaign types since it is needless in terms of content: Dynamic Search Ads (DSA), Google Shopping (former Product Listing Ads).
- Adding placements (domains and URLs, automatically)
- Excluding keywords (via exact match and very seldom)
- Excluding placements (via URLs, automatically)
- Pausing keywords that become unprofitable with bids of 1 cent
Adspert sets bids for most bid adjustment dimensions such as time, gender, device, interest and location combined with multiple match types.
Possible goal settings
Depending on whether you convey conversion values and which one (revenue or profit), you can set different goals in Adspert. Click on the corresponding goal to learn more about it.
Adspert supports conversions and dynamic conversion values.
Conversions: Many conversions per click
Select this option if you assign several conversion to one click on your AdWords ad. Learn more about conversions.
Dynamic conversion values
Dynamic conversion values are suited if you have different conversion types and thereby, different conversion values. Learn more about dynamic conversion values.
Supported campaign types*
With the help of Adspert you can optimize the following campaign types: