Of course it's desirable to achieve a high ad position in the Google Search network. But it's also important to find out which ad position is the most profitable one for you. You might achieve more conversions if your ad is at the third position for example. Adspert finds the most profitable bid for every keyword and adjusts the bidding according to it.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference if I set a goal on campaign or account level?
- How can I optimize ads according to the revenues they create?
- My conversion tracking went down. What should I do?
- How can I pause campaigns and ads?
- I changed to "Get conversion value via Google AdWords". Since then the performance has declined. Why?
- Can Adspert optimize based on conversion values I have in my AdWords account?
- My account is not performing well. What is the reason?
- Why did Adspert set such high or low CPC bids?
- I want to spend a certain budget per month on AdWords. Is that possible with Adspert?
- Why doesn't Adspert try to get all my ads at position 1?