If you want to pause campaigns and ads, you can do so directly in AdWords as you did before. Adspert will recognize these changes automatically.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference if I set a goal on campaign or account level?
- How can I optimize ads according to the revenues they create?
- My conversion tracking went down. What should I do?
- How can I pause campaigns and ads?
- I changed to "Get conversion value via Google AdWords". Since then the performance has declined. Why?
- Can Adspert optimize based on conversion values I have in my AdWords account?
- My account is not performing well. What is the reason?
- Why did Adspert set such high or low CPC bids?
- I want to spend a certain budget per month on AdWords. Is that possible with Adspert?
- Why doesn't Adspert try to get all my ads at position 1?