The maximum CPC is a bid that you set to determine the highest amount that you're willing to pay for a click on your ad. The effective CPC on the other hand is the final amount you're charged for a click. To be profitable this one should be less than the maximum CPC.
Articles in this section
- Which max. CPC does Adspert set when adding new keywords?
- Where can I see my Interactions?
- Does Adspert support App Install Campaigns?
- Does Adspert support Attribution Models?
- Why do conversion numbers have decimals?
- How does Adspert work for Display campaigns?
- How does Adspert work for Display Select campaigns?
- How does Adspert identify the right Keyword bids for the Longtail
- How Adspert optimized Dynamic Search Ads (DSA)?
- First Position Biding: Why are my Keywords only on on position 1,x?