With the help of the promotion feature you can bid temporary more aggressively or defensively for selected ad groups. Thereby, Adspert always tries to reach your campaign goals. For that purpose, Adspert adjusts the allocation of CPC bids within a campaign according to the goal.
For the promotion duration the time zone of the AdWords account is crucial. Start and end date of the defined promotion duration are included in the optimization. A promotion is activated and deactivated in the morning hours.
Set promotion duration: 15.08. till 21.08.
Start of promotion: 15.08. in the morning hours between 3 a.m. and 10 a.m.
End of promotion: 22.08. in the morning hours between 3 a.m. and 10 a.m.
The set campaign goals have priority. If higher expenses are desired by using the promotion feature, you need to adjust your campaign goals accordingly.
How to create a promotion
1. Log in to your Adspert account.
2. Go to "Control" > "Goals & Promotions".
3. Go to the tab "Promotions."
4. Click on "+ Add Promotion" on the right-hand side.
5. Fill in all relevant information at "Basic data".
6. Choose ad groups that should be promoted at "Targets".