You can comfortably pay by credit card for your Adspert-Optimization. It is as simple as that.
When will the debit take place?
Adspert debits the invoice amount from your credit card according to the payment term, which can be found on your invoice. Usually this is on the 15th of the following month.
Where can I deposit my credit card information?
If you have the status Customer Admin, you can deposit your credit card information in your Adspert Account.
1. Log in to Adspert- Account.
2. Click on the gear in the upper right corner and select "Adspert Account Settings".
3. Select "Payment details" on the left side.
4. Click on "Change payment method" on the right side under "Payment information".
5. Enter your credit card information.
What types of credit cards are accepted?
Adspert accepts Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Maestro, American Express
Will I be informed if there is a problem with my credit card?
Adspert will automatically send you an e-mail if your credit card cannot be charged for the following reasons:
1. The specified CVV is incorrect.
2. The credit card limit is exceeded.
3. The credit card is expired.